Terms and Conditions
1. General provisions
1. These terms and conditions (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) specify the usage rules of the Website for the Users as well as the scope and types of Services provided by EDP Energia Polska on the Website, as well as a complaint procedure and are considered to be the rules and regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronically Supplied Services.
2. Terms and Conditions are provided to the Users free of charge on the Website, in a manner that allows the Terms and Conditions to be obtained, opened and saved by means of the electronic system used by the User.
3. User is prohibited to submit any illegal content such as content containing incitement to violence, defamations, content infringing personal rights or any other rights of third parties.
4. If the User uses the Website or any of the Services provided on the Website, it is regarded that the User accepts the Terms and Conditions and commits to comply with their provisions.
In the Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the meanings assigned to them below:
1. EDP Energia Polska - EDP Energia Polska Spólka Z Organiczona Odpowiedzialnoscia, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court of Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000745590, with VAT code 7010845524, registered headquarters at ALEJE JEROZOLIMSKIE, 98, 00-807, Warsaw, Poland and PLN 8,505,000.00 of share capital.
2. Services - electronically supplied services provided by EDP Energia Polska on the Website, scope of which is stipulated in detail in § 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
3. User - every person who uses the Website in any manner, in particular by using the Services.
4. Website - web page on which the User can use the Services and learn about EDP Energia Polska available under the URL www.edpenergia.pl.
3. Scope of the Services
1. Terms and Conditions pertain to the following electronically supplied Services:
a. Providing materials and information on the Website, including commercial information;
b. Allowing Users to submit, via Website, inquiries and requests to EDP Energia Polska, in particular in order to become an agent of EDP Energia Polska.
2. The scope of Services provided on the Website may be changed.
4. Technical requirements
In order to use the Website the User must, on his/her own, meet the following minimal technical requirements:
1. Computer and software of the following minimal specifications:
a. Any commonly used operating system and web browser. Please note however that the Website has not been optimized for the Internet Explorer web browser;
5. Complaint procedure
1. User may submit inquiries, comments and complaints in regards to the Services:
a. By telephone at number +48 (22) 331 01 88
b. By e-mail at email@example.com
2. Inquiries, comments and complaints should contain name, surname and precise address of the person who lodges a complaint, as well as a precise description and reason for the complaint.
3. Inquiries, comments and complains in regards to the Services will be dealt with as soon as possible by e-mail or phone.
6. Updates to the Terms and Conditions
1. EDP Energia Polska reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions as well as change any information provided on the Website.
2. In case the Terms and Conditions are amended, EDP Energia Polska will inform the Users about it in a statement which will be published on the Website. Changes to the Terms and Conditions enter into force and are binding for the Users from the moment they are published on the Website.
1. EDP Energia Polska is not liable for any interruptions in Services which are a result of a failure or malfunction of electronic systems.
2. EDP Energia Polska is also not liable for any interruptions of access to the Website which is a result of a force majeure or which arises from a need to perform a maintenance of the Website.
8. Final provisions
1. Terms and Conditions enter into force on the day they are published on the Website.
2. Provisions of the Act on Electronically Supplied Services and Civil Code apply to the matters that are not regulated by the Terms and Conditions.