For any questions about the Cookies Policy of this website, users may contact EDP ENERGIA POLSKA through the following contact points:
2. What are Cookies
Cookies are digital files with small fragments of information (and usually with a unique identifier) that are downloaded and stored on the visitor's device of a given website. They can be temporary (automatically deleted when browser is closed) or persistent (up to a defined expiration date), as well as originals (defined by the entity that operates the site) or the responsibility of third parties.
Cookies can be categorized by the purpose they fill. There are Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the website, while others collect statistical information in order to analyze the use of the website and its performance. There are Cookies that are used to ensure that additional features are made available to the website or to save the visitor's preferences for navigating the site whenever you use the same device. Other cookies can further measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
For more information about Cookies, visitors may consult two platforms that provide more detailed information about Cookies that do not have any commercial or legal relationship with EDP ENERGIA POLSKA: http://www.allaboutCookies.org or https: // www.aboutCookies.org /.
3. Why Cookies?
Cookies thus allow the Website to memorize information about your visit, such as your preferred language, location, recurrence of sessions, and other variables that we consider relevant to make your real estate search experience much more comfortable and efficient.
4. Cookies used and their purposes
EDP ENERGIA POLSKA then details the information on the Cookies used on the website, as well as the purposes that justify its usage.
This website or the emails sent by EDP ENERGIA POLSKA may contain links to other websites or applications, including those that are the responsibility of several partners. If you access one of these links or applications, you must take into account that their Cookies Policy is the sole responsibility of the entities that manage them. For this reason, you should read the Cookies Policy of other platforms or applications before using them.
5. Should I accept the usage of cookies?
• Necessary cookies: they are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
• Performance/Analysis cookies: if you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
It is important to refer that although it is not mandatory, the full consent to the usage of the cookies presented above is highly recommended to ensure this website’s full experience.
6. Cookie Management
Most browsers allow you to control the Cookies stored on the visitor's devices, as well as their immediate deletion, should you wish to stop allowing local storage of Cookies.
Users can always configure the devices and browsers they use to accept all or some Cookies, to notify them whenever a cookie is issued, or to never receive Cookies. In order for the visitor to simply and intuitively manage their Cookies from their browser, you can use one of the links below:
• For more information on "Private Browsing" and Cookies management in the Firefox browser, click here
• For more information on "Incognito Navigation" and Cookies management in Chrome browser, click here
• For more information on "Private Browsing" and Cookie Management from the Internet Explorer browser, click here
• For more information on "Private Browsing" and Cookie Management from Safari, click here
• For more information on "Private Browsing" and Cookie Management in the Opera browser, click here.
7. Changes to this cookies policy
Any changes to this cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and we will take all measures necessary to communicate any changes to this cookies policy to You. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this cookies policy.
This policy was last reviewed and updated: [01/07/2019]