Reducing energy bills and the ecological footprint. Installation of a Photovoltaic Power Plant in a self-consumption regime.
Installation of a Photovoltaic Power Plant in a self-consumption regime
- Solar Energy: installation of 372 photovoltaic panels on shading structure for car parks, with an installed power of 97 kW, occupying an area of 595m2
- Consumption Management: solar dashboard to follow the production of photovoltaic power plant, customer consumption and injection of surplus. In addition, monitoring of system performance, alerts of possible deviations and production of reports is also performed.
- Estimated savings: 17%
- Return on investment period: 8.5 years
- Investment in the project: € 137 thousand
- CO2 emissions avoided: 64 tons
It was a successful project, the current production data is as planned and we are designing a new plant for the 25th April bridge building."Head of electrical services of Lusoponte